Última actividad de Onacarom Music

• Onacarom Music
    Onacarom Music ha publicado un nuevo tema.
    15 minutes practicing the intervals of third - Tutorials to practice the guitar - Video 4 Best regards
  • Onacarom Music
    19 Minutes practicing the melodic octaves - My way of practicing the guitar - Video 3 Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    That God who drinks - Strange Song It's funny. Why do you always look at the sky when you think about God? We are of the opinion (very...
  • Onacarom Music
    12 Minutes practicing the seven modes of A - My way of practicing the guitar - Video 2 Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    Acoustic Backing Track in A Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    All guitarists have our systems and ways of practicing the guitar to which we have been coming thanks to our experiences and musical...
  • Onacarom Music
    Playing the pentatonic of Am and its diatonic variants on a BT of the 80s Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    A strange song, absurd lyrics, (it is a dream) and a repetitive music = a curious video and a tribute to pillows! Regards! I...
  • Onacarom Music
    Acoustic Backing Track in G Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    Neo Classical Variations about the major modes - Clean Sound - Slow Playing Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    Two Classical Melodic Variations on the Electric Guitar - Ionian Mode of C - Gibson L4 Ces Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    Guitar Solo Improvisation in F and G - Funky Jazz Rock Style Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    The corner that stole the wind There is something that is not seen or touched but wraps us up bringing and carrying life, and that...
  • Onacarom Music
    How to practice the guitar resources of E - Chords/Arpeggios/Scales/Moves/Licks Best Regards
  • Onacarom Music
    In the eyes of the cat - Nu Music I always had a strange relationship with cats; they appeared in my life in unexpected moments...